14 Days ReturnReturn the product within 14 days of purchase for 100% refund. No questions asked
Easy ExchangeEasily exchange the products, with store credits within 14 days of purchase.
100% Satisfaction GuaranteedIf you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll bend over backward to make things right again.
Safe & SecureYour personal details will never be shared, sold or rented to anyone. Be rest assured.
Om Namah Shivaya ( of Sanskrit Origin “ॐ नमः िशवाय), which in its literal translation means ‘adorations (the English equivalent of Namahs) to Lord Shiva’, is one of the most popular Lord Shiva mantras (a sacred text) Also referred to as the Panchakshara Mantra, as it has the 5 syllables reportedly ‘Na’ ‘Ma’ ‘Śi’ ‘Vā’ and‘Ya’. ‘Nama Shivaya’ is
considered as Pancha Bodha Tatva of Lord Shiva and its 5 syllables the 5 elements of universal oneness.
The “Na” represents the earth, the syllable “Ma” represents water, “Śi” the _re, “Vā” sound represents Pranic(relating to life force or energy) air and “Ya” sound represents sky or ether. In their totality, the _ve syllables mean that the “Universal Consciousness is One”. The syllable “Om” or “A-U-M” that precedes the mantra “Namah Shivaya” is a devotional sound that encompasses the three psychological states of human mind; conscious, subconscious and unconscious.
Also, it represents the three universal course of actions; the birth, existence and the death.
This slim fit tank made with 100% cotton is extra light and snug. A unique addition to your casual wear wardrobe, this tank is a unisex apparel, with universal appeal, just like its unique design
.:100% pre-shrunk ringspun cotton
.:Missy contoured silhouette
.:Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
.:Bound rib trim neck and armholes
.:Fabric weight 4.5 oz.
|Length (inches)||25 ½||26||27||28||28 ½|
- • Free Shipping Over $99.
- • Shipping cost for your order will be displayed at the time of checkout.
- • Each item is custom made as per your order, so allow us 2 to 5 days to get your order ready
- • Depending on where you live, the shipping transit may vary.
- • Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- • You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
- • Chandrimas.com is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
- • Chandrimas.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
- • Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- • To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with tags attached. The same applies for exchanges.
- • To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- • Any item not in its original condition, that is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error cannot be returned.
- • To return your product, you should mail your product to: 9A, Nrishingha Dutta Road, Barisha, Kolkata - 700008, India.
- • If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- • You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- • Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.